// MAY 21, 2014
MTA PD PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATIONS CRAM COURSE ANNOUNCMENT
P.T.S. Announces Our “On-Target” ONE-DAY CRAM COURSE for the upcoming
METROPOLITAN TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY POLICE DEPARTMENT
SERGEANT & LIEUTENANT PROMOTIONAL EXAMINATIONS
Much of your exam is open book. That means that examiners (EB Jacobs) can and will – no guess work, we know this from experience – put together some of the toughest LAW questions to appear on police promotional examinations.
Applying the SUPERVISION, ADMINISTRATION and LEADERSHIP concepts in the closed book portion of the exam will also prove challenging to test takers.
Our course will contain comprehensive coverage of these "EXTERNALS".
We will also cover selected MTA PD DEPARTMENT MANUAL "INTERNALS" that deal with referenced and/or difficult LAW and LAW ENFORCEMENT PRACTICE areas.
OUR COVERAGE AND MATERIALS WILL INCLUDE DIGESTS, BREAKDOWNS, CHARTS, QUIZZERS, PRACTICE QUESTIONS, ETC. COVERING:
- TECHNIQUES FOR ANSWERING CIVIL SERVICE QUESTIONS
- STRATEGIES FOR AN OPEN BOOK EXAM
- SELECTED M.T.A. MANUAL SECTIONS (SERGEANT AND LIEUTENANT)
- WRITTEN AND ORAL WORK SAMPLE POINTERS (FOR LIEUTENANT CANDIDATES)
- PENAL LAW, CRIMINAL PROCEDURE LAW, FAMILY COUR ACT AND VEHICLE & TRAFFIC LAW
- JUVENILE OFFENDER HANDBOOK (LOOSELEAF LAW)
- SUPERVISION OF POLICE PERSONNEL (IANNONE)
- POLICE LEADERSHIP (HABERFELD)
ONE-DAY LIVE CLASSROOM CRAM SESSIONS will be held at
PACE LAW SCHOOL - 78 North Broadway, White Plains, New York 10603
SATURDAY, JUNE 7TH & TUESDAY, JUNE 10TH
CLASS TIMES: 10:00 AM TO 4:00 PM
Doors open at 9:00 am
Cram Course Tuition: $120
Students need only attend one of the Cram Course dates.
We will not accept credit cards at the location and only students who have registered online for the Cram Course are guaranteed a seat.
When the room is full, the Cram Course is closed out!
View all Announcements